Every year, we receive much-needed support from a range of corporate partners who generously give their staff’s time and expertise to support our work.
Working in partnership with Shaw Trust can bring lasting benefits to your organisation by increasing employee engagement and demonstrating your organisation’s social credentials, whilst using the skills of your people to transform the lives of our participants.
By volunteering with Shaw Trust, you and your team can make a positive impact in your local community by sharing skills, knowledge or resources in any of the following ways:
- Work alongside unemployed people during an employability, mental health or communication masterclass to help them build confidence, overcome barriers and find work
- Host unemployed people or young people at risk of becoming NEET at your workplace for a behind-the-scenes look at the world of work
- One-to-one mentoring for participants looking to start their own business
- Support our schools or careers events by speaking to students about your job and career journey
- Outdoor volunteering at one of our horticulture social enterprise
- Or something bespoke, tailored to your employees interests and skillset
Our corporate volunteering is rewarding and accessible to everyone, with impact on the lives of our participants at the heart of everything we do. Whether you're big or small, are looking for a one-off team event, regular sessions to help your staff develop through volunteering, or a bespoke programme, we’re here to help you find the best option for your organisation and to support your CSR goals.
Make us your chosen charity
Partner with Shaw Trust as your chosen charity and we will develop an arrangement that brings mutual benefit.
We will work with you to engage your employees and meet your CSR goals, whether that involves volunteering, fundraising or improving your organisation’s accessibility or working practices in order to become Disability Confident.
To discuss corporate volunteering or other support, contact Hannah.email@example.com