Here are some of the ways we can work together. If there are other ways you would like to support Shaw Trust that are not listed below, such as sponsoring an event or supporting a specific project.
Please just get in touch as we are always more than happy to create a tailored fundraising package for you. For more information or to discuss in more detail please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0300 247 2222
- Charity of the Year
- Employee Volunteering
- Gifts in kind
- Payroll Giving
Charity of the Year
A Charity of the Year partnership with Shaw Trust is a brilliant way to bring employees and customers together to meet your business objectives, raise money and make a difference.
We will work with you to engage your employees and meet your corporate social responsibility goals. We can:
- provide a dedicated account manager
- offer a calendar of events – including places in the London Marathon
- develop a bespoke Fundraising toolkit
- facilitate employee volunteering opportunities
- share our knowledge of making your business more accessible to all
- help you become disability confident
We will be on hand to support you every step of the way.
Get in touch to discuss partnership opportunities for your business.
Through our employee volunteering programme you or your team can make a positive impact in your local community by volunteering skills, knowledge or resources.
To open the video about Employee Volunteering, please click the image above or visit employee volunteering at Shaw Trust (open in new tab or window).
We aim to make employee volunteering rewarding and accessible to everyone, with impact on the lives of our participants at the heart of everything we do. Whether you're big or small, are looking for a one-off team event, regular sessions to help your staff develop through volunteering, or a bespoke programme, we’re here to help you find the best option for your organisation and to support your corporate social responsibility needs.
We’ve got plenty of ideas about how corporate volunteering can be a positive and engaging experience for your organisation. You can pick from a range of opportunities:
• skill-sharing workshops to help our participants with employability skills or confidence building
• hosting Shaw Trust jobseekers or Shaw Education Trust students at your office for work experience or a behind the scenes look at the world of work
• one-to-one mentoring for participants looking to start their own business
• visiting schools within Shaw Education Trust to speak to students about the world of work
• outdoor volunteering at one of our horticulture social enterprises
• or something bespoke, tailored to your employees interests and skillset
Fundraising for us is a great way to bring employees across your organisation together to focus on raising money for Shaw Education Trust. There are many ways that you can raise money for us. Here are some of our favourites:
- Bake sales in your office, you could even host your very own Bake-Off
- Dress-down or dress-up days!
- Challenge events – want to do Tough Mudder or a 10K run and raise money for us?
- Shawsome Shopover – take over one of our charity shops for the day
Get in touch for fundraising ideas and materials.
Gifts in kind
Your employees can also contribute by donating items to our charity shops to help us raise the vital funds quicker. If you’d like a donation bin at your office, get in touch or for one-off donations find your local shop (opens in a new tab or window) here.
If you want to help us by offering your skills and expertise in pro-bono work please do get in touch! We would love to hear from you.
Donating with Payroll Giving is a simple and easy way for your staff to give to Shaw Trust directly from their salary before tax is deducted. So it costs them less to give more.
To set up a Payroll Giving scheme, all you have to do is sign up with a Payroll Giving Agency who will transfer the donations to charity on your behalf – it’s as easy as that. Once all in place, you staff can ask your payroll department to deduct regular charitable donations from their salary by filling out a simple application form, outlining how much they would like to give to Shaw Trust.
Contact us to find out more.