The benefits of sponsorship?
The Shaw Trust Power List is the only one of it’s kind in the UK and presents a great opportunity to associate your brand with a publication aimed at changing perceptions of disability, tackling social exclusion and providing role-models for the young and talented leaders of tomorrow. In addition to this the Power List gives you:
- Brand exposure on the publication, launch event and post-launch promotion
- Invitations to the launch event – An exclusive event attended by key influencers in the UK
- An opportunity to promote your own equality, diversity and inclusion strategy
Sponsorship opportunities available for the Shaw Trust Power 100 2018
The Shaw Trust Power List is an annual publication of the 100 most influential disabled people in the UK.
Since its inception 4 years ago, the publication has gone from strength to strength.
Over the years, the media interest and coverage achieved has allowed Shaw Trust to:
- Start more conversations at the highest level
- Engage even more businesses to reflect on opportunities available for disabled people
- Help us work towards our vision of a truly inclusive world.
But, more importantly the list plays a vital role in providing much needed encouragement to the young and talented leaders of tomorrow, allowing them to see that aspiration and ambition can be fulfilled regardless of disability or impairment.
Types of Sponsorship
- Exclusive sponsorship of the publication.
- Exclusive sponsorship of the launch event.
- Exclusive sponsorship of launch event lanyards.
Full page ads in the publication
- Full page advert in the publication.
How far does the Power List reach?
Last year the Power List reached more than 100,000 people through a mixture of:
- Physical Copy Circulation
- Disability & Employment Events
- Website Downloads
- Social Media
- Media Coverage
This year we aim to reach more than 500,000 people.
For more information contact:
Disability Advocacy Adviser