Shaw Trust’s charity shops sell new and pre-loved goods that have been donated for resale. We have an ebay shop (opens in new tab or window)
and around 50 retail shops, spread across England and Wales.
Retail's contribution to the Shaw Trust mission:
Shaw Trust retail operations contribute in the following ways:
- Raising funds to support Shaw Trust charitable activities in our Social enterprise projects and community initiatives.
- Offering a wide range of retail volunteering opportunities. Find out more on our volunteering section of our website.
- Offering work experience and skills training for our clients who are seeking to gain valuable experience to further develop their pathway to employment.
How to support us and your local community
Our shops stock clothes, accessories, homeware, media, books and gifts pre-loved and new. Some stores also sell furniture and electrical goods.
Visit your local shop - Find your nearest Shaw Trust shop
Or browse our range online at our ebay shop,
new lines are added every week.
Shaw Trust shops are run by staff and over 600 dedicated volunteers across the country.
Read more about our volunteer programme by visiting the volunteering section of our website
. Or, if you would like to apply to help out in one of our shops straight away, why not complete our volunteering application form (opens in new tab or window)
Donate & gift aid
We are always in need of high quality donations, we particularly welcome donations of:
- DVDs and Blu-rays
When you donate to a Shaw Trust fundraising shop, you can choose to apply Gift Aid to your donation. That means we can claim an extra 25% on the money we raise from your donation. As a thank you, we’ll give you a Shaw Trust loyalty card
. This entitles you to 20% off the purchase of any donated goods every time you shop with us. You can ask in one of our charity shops for details.
Companies can support Shaw Trust’s charity fundraising by working with our shops in several ways. This could be through:
Please get in touch (opens in a new window)
- Bulk donations
- Organising staff collection days
- Setting up a staff clothing bank
for further details of how your business can support charity fundraising in the local community through Shaw Trust’s retail shops.