The Shaw Trust Care Academy is your one-stop shop for care careers. It offers professional advice and information helping future carers find the best training and qualifications, and employers the right staff for their need.
Dedicated Care Academy website coming soon
How can you get involved?
If you are interested in training with Shaw Trust Care Academy find out more by emailing: CareAcademy@shaw-trust.org.uk or downloading this PDF.
Employers can register their interest by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or downloading this PDF.
Shaw Trust Care Academy will support future carers from start to finish. Whether you are just leaving school, are currently unemployed, have worked in the care sector before, would like to improve your career and progress, or are ready to take on a management role.
The Shaw Trust Care Academy offers:
- Fast and effective online induction training including care certificate standards with video content and supported one-to-one coaching sessions.
- Supportive digital group sessions and dedicated time with tutors.
- Accredited training and assessments.
- Learning mapped to social care roles.
- Learning linked to a recognised Traineeship or Apprenticeship.
- Support from qualified career coaches and trainers.